Buy HCG Pregnyl Online
Buy HCG Pregnyl Online
Once the eggs within the ovarian follicles mature, the hypothalamus releases GnRH which travels to the pituitary to cause a spike in luteinizing hormone (LH) production. This spike in LH causes ovulation within 36-42 hours. Physiologically, the body responds to a spike in hCG in the same manner as LH thus causing final maturation of the egg and ultimately ovulation (release of the egg). Firstly, hCG is injected (usually subcutaneously) to induce ovulation in ovarian stimulation cycles for in vitro fertilization (IVF) and intrauterine insemination
Firstly, hCG is commercially available as Pregnyl, Novarel, Profasi and Ovidrel. Secondly, There are no major differences in the clinical effects of these two products. Thirdly, The uHCG is usually less expensive. HCG Pregnyl injection
Ovidrel is packaged in a prepared syringe and needle making administration easier for patients. Ovidrel usually causes less skin reaction. Approximately 10% of patients will have a mild skin reaction at the site of hCG injection. HCG Pregnyl injection
- Individual dosing varies from 5000 to 10000 USP units hCG.
- Reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days when refrigerated.
HCG Pregnyl For Sale
Induction of ovulation
- For intramuscular use only. The dosage regimen employed in any particular case will depend upon the age and weight of the patient.
- The recommended dosages for PREGNYL administration are for induction of ovulation and pregnancy in the anovulatory, infertile woman in whom the cause of anovulation is secondary and not due to primary ovarian failure and who has been appropriately pretreated with human menotropins. HCG Pregnyl For Sale
- 5000 to 10000 USP units one day following the last dose of menotropins.
Directions for reconstitution
- IMPORTANT: USE COMPLETELY AFTER RECONSTITUTION. RECONSTITUTED SOLUTION IS STABLE FOR 60 DAYS WHEN REFRIGERATED.
- Two-vial package: Withdraw sterile air from lyophilized vial and inject into diluent vial. Remove 1–10 mL from diluent and add to lyophilized vial;
IndicationSelected Safety Information
Warnings and Precautions
Also, Only physicians experienced in infertility treatment should prescribe PREGNYL.
In conclusion, The principal serious adverse reactions associated with PREGNYL are (1) ovarian hyperstimulation, a syndrome of sudden ovarian enlargement, ascites with or without pain, and/or pleural effusion, (2) rupture of ovarian cysts with resultant hemoperitoneum, (3) multiple births, and (4) arterial thromboembolism.
Other adverse reactions associated with PREGNYL use include headache, restlessness, depression, fatigue, edema, and pain at the site of injection. Buy HCG Pregnyl Online
Before prescribing PREGNYL, please read the accompanying Prescribing